To our Valued Members:
After careful consideration and in accordance with Governor Baker’s Guidelines on Re-Opening, HC Media’s Elm Street Studio is now open to the public BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for Studio Shoots and Independent Editing.
Call 978-372-8070 to schedule your studio reservation. Specific safety instructions will be explained to you during the call. For your safety and ours, masks must be worn in the building. We’ll give you a disposable mask if you don’t have one. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available in the foyer and throughout the building. Please observe all social distance guidelines when on HC Media property. Our “new” waiting area is the parking lot, so call us when you arrive! If you’re feeling unwell the day of your reservation, we’ll reschedule another visit.
* Reservations are available Monday and Wednesday for up to 2-hour blocks of time between 10am – 4pm.
* We have a socially distant set up ready for you and one guest.
* You and your guest will be invited into the studio upon arrival after you call us from the parking lot.
* Masks may be removed during your taping once you’re seated
on the set.
* Independent Editing Reservations are available Tuesday and Thursday for 2.5-hour blocks of time.
* Morning session 9am – 11:30am
* Afternoon session 1pm – 3:30pm
This gives us time to clean the room between sessions. One person or one party of two people in the room at a time. Staff assistance is limited, must be scheduled in advance, and will be provided from a distance. Masks must be worn at all times.
We hope to see you soon to safely welcome you back to the studio!